One of several of our Tribal Elephant Indian art designs. Variations of this design are popular as tattoos and textile art. It is rooted in the style of the ancient Indian art of Mehndi, a form of body art using a paste created from the powdered leaves of the henna plant.
The custom designs of all YogaGeek men's t-shirts are printed in the U.S. on classic fit, heavy-cotton, high-quality tees that are very comfortable to wear.
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Seamless double-needle 1/2" collar
- Cap sleeves
- *Heather Grey is 90/10 cotton/polyester
YogaGeek always has every t-shirt, sweatshirt and hoodie in stock and ready to ship. Most orders ship the day we receive it, or the next day, and are delivered on average within 2-3 business days. All of our single-color designs are available in both black or white. Nearly every design is available on Men's T-Shirts, Women's T-shirts, Kids T-shirts, Hoodies and Crewneck Sweatshirts.
Recommended Care Instructions:
Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean